Here we have our cast-iron kettlebell starter set – ideal for the home gym!
Made from cast-iron with the weight stamped on for easy identification. With our cast-iron model, you will find a wider handle than steel alternatives, which gives more comfort and room to place your hands. More handle space is particularly of value with movements such as kettlebell swings, deadlifts or high-pulls and particularly for those newer to kettlebells.
On each ‘bell you will find the weight stamped on the front, with each colour representing a different weight for easy identification.
Northern does recommend the use of chalk or other grip assistance, to avoid the kettlebell slipping.
To summarise the key features:
- Cast-iron with coloured ring identification
- Weight stamped on the front of each ‘bell
- Wide handle for comfort and ease of use
- Flat base to avoid wobble
- One each of our 16, 20 and 24kg Kettlebells